Now Indica-XL Or New MPV Coming From Tata?

350Z

Core Team
Re: Now Indica-XL Or A New MPV From Tata?

Tata Indica XL has been caught undisguised by Overdrive Magazine. Picture sourced from their Twitter account.

Tata-Indica-XL-Undisguised.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Tata Indica XL has been caught undisguised by Overdrive Magazine.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Now one doubt is out of the way of weather this car has three row of seats or not. now this car really does not make any sense, guess they will replace the existing Indica with this model.

Tata Indica XL has been caught undisguised by Overdrive Magazine. Picture sourced from their Twitter account.

View attachment 79276

Drive Safe,
350Z
Not a good plan IMO. Why do you need so much space for an hatch?
AFAIK, i travel by Indica most of times an i felt space was something better than nothing, but this is too much for asking.

I had a hope that it would come in 3 rows, if Tata's going to release it then i don't have any other way but [frustration]

BTW it seems to have kissed someone.(The front bumpers)

Thread Starter #67

It doesn't look as long as in some of the spy pics posted earlier. I feel it is the current Indica & not the XL. [;)]

Those doors are from indigoXL. Looks possible. May be, they are looking at S-Class rear space in a sub-4mtr hatch.

How are they going to fit 3 rows in that hatchback. [cry]
In those spy pictures which were shown, many people thought that it might come with 3 rows like the ertiga!

So now the real pic has come out its not possible and its a waste that you need such a big hatch.

i hope so they will lunch indica Xl with 7seater and at least they have to redesign interier Dash board with soft touch pastic materials even they have to replace those old door handles with modern pull out grab door handles like Fiat Palio Style 2008 model

they fallow these changes its really make sence in market

and they have to lunch TATA Indigo mariga has TATA Indigo CSW(campact Station Wagon under 4meters) its really makes gud sense in budget car market for people who are looking at small car with Bigg boot [clap]

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Here's a news on stopping Indica XL plans from TM

Bad news - Tata Indica XL has been shelved.

Courtesy: IndianAutosBlog

Well yes i do say its a waste bringing this product into the market because Tata already has the Indica and Vista which does the job well, why should they bring this?

Instead they should try concentrating more on the quality aspects of their current versions of their Indicas.

Well yes i do say its a waste bringing this product into the market because Tata already has the Indica and Vista which does the job well, why should they bring this?

Instead they should try concentrating more on the quality aspects of their current versions of their Indicas.
+100 , this car never made sense IMHO , better they will concentrate their efforts on other products under development.

its good news or bad news i dont know bt tata motors wasted almoust two years indca XL project [frustration]

Two gain the indica/indigo family tata have to re-launch the TATA Indigo marina/Vista in campact station wagon-CSW(under 4meters lenght) avatar in my opinion its a gud option for taxi/private customers people who are looking for small car with usable big boot space [;)]

its good news or bad news i dont know bt tata motors wasted almoust two years indca XL project [frustration]

Two gain the indica/indigo family tata have to re-launch the TATA Indigo marina/Vista in campact station wagon-CSW(under 4meters lenght) avatar in my opinion its a gud option for taxi/private customers people who are looking for small car with usable big boot space [;)]
Indigo marina is really of no use, for people don't need that much of space to dump their luggage and it really does not appeal for a common man.

They have to make something like the Ertiga, like installing 3 rows of seats, a CR-4/MJD engine and priced in 8 lakhs bracket, then i am sure Tata would have some private buyers at hand.

Top Bottom