Incorrect Fuel Gauge & Range in Maruti Suzuki Dzire

Thread Starter #1
Dear,

I have purchased Maruti Dzire Car in Oct 2023 and Sept 2024. I am facing problem with range showing on dash board of the vehicle.

Both Dzire vehicles having issue with showing wrong rage and fuel gauge. Every time range downs suddenly irrelevant of run kms

At moment if fuel gauge shows 3 bars and range 146 range, after a driving 4,3 kms it downs to 120 and for driving another 5 kms range shows only 45 while the fuel point having 3.

This is a serious problem with fuel meter range in maruti dzire vehicle. We never know the balance running kms with balance fuel.

I am having toyota and honda vehicle. Toyota and Honda vehicles shows perfect range and balance km for remaining fuel in tank. Maruti need to rectify this problem.

I have raised a complaint in 18 Sept 2024 to nearest showroom Satya Bilaspur and Maruti Customer care no 18001201800.

I had sent 15 days Milometer reading, fuel gauge and range with photos. Maruti Company is not serious with this major issue with fuel meter and range.

I have not get any satisfactory response from Maruti Company. I request to raise this issue with Maruti company.

UPENDRA VAHINIPATHI
BILASPUR CHHATTISGARH

Attachments

Top Bottom