Do You See Recession Hitting Again?

Re: Do You See Recession Hitting Back in 2012?

I know bro, but frankly speaking I really don't think the Indian government will do anything. Unko apne khud ke ghar bharne se phursat mile tabh toh woh kuch desh ke liye karenge.

Thread Starter #17

Yaar plz batao i am fed up of teaching now. Its not challenging any more.
Are there any finance opening possible for me at fresher level abroad in places like mexico,libya etc. in infrastructure sector
i am finance faculty. What kind of salary can i expect ?

well, bro how can people know about different countries !
Search out for some companies over the net and send them e-mails about the information. It might help you.
Salary depends on your skills and experience so for a fresher abroad expect around 80k, it depends on your qualifications too. If thats high then expect around 1.5l

@Vaibhav:
Look at your qualification and skill levels,and then search for a job as per the results you find out of yourself.
Since you are a fresher,hence throughout the world you can't easily expect anything even near to 1 lac.This may sound harsh,but is 100% true buddy.Why?
Because fresher means a person who needs the job,who needs the money and hence they are expected to work at lowest possible salary.

BTW,finance managers are in huge demand now a days,in fact they are in demand for whole time weather its recession or not,hence you can easily get a job.

we are already affecting by recession in our business.

i am manufacturer of Industrial Furniture & material storage system, and dealing with many big companies. but they (purchase officers) shows me that he has about 428 PO passed, but they are not farwarding that POs to suppliers because of fund.
he was one of about 450~500 purchase officer in that company.

Any one can imagine the situation of indian industries from only this example.

hope this diwali goes well for all :(

Well,about one month is passed that I started my own business with my friends as a 'property selling company'.
And till now there are no such signs in our business.People are booking the flats which we are selling on the contract basis.But yes,I have heard that if the recession comes then suddenly the buyers will vanish.

Well,about one month is passed that I started my own business with my friends as a 'property selling company'.
And till now there are no such signs in our business.People are booking the flats which we are selling on the contract basis.But yes,I have heard that if the recession comes then suddenly the buyers will vanish.
Last week I was really worried, that was the first time I felt the heat. As I was ready to get the car by aug 1st week by cash payment.Then suddenly an idea hit me why not delay the car delivery for another 5-6 months( as we really don't have immediate requirement- activa for my wife and ZMR for me, both are under 28) and with that money close the loan. If anything worse could happen, I will be having EMI free home and can easily maintain life even variable part of my salary start getting deducted. My dad first time became very happy with my sacrifice of postponing the car.Once loan is over by Aug, I can save money which was suppose to be part of EMI which contains huge interest components.
By Jan next year will again I can buy the car and once I get the car will not have any extra burden like Home Loan EMI etc.

I may be sounding little oldie sort of but better plan and be safe. So my suggestion that minimise all the liabilties and live a tension free life.

Buddy you need the loan as a part of your ITR issues.
And home loan is one such loan which is very beneficial.
But yes,one must try o take either least possible or no loans for cars.

Good decision buddy,driving is ZMR in no tension is better than driving a Merc in tension.

Thread Starter #24

Economy in dire straits. GDP down to 5.3% below 2008 recession [shock]

Sectors & jobs dependent on EU and US will surely take a hit. Classic case is Infy, where no new recruits will be taken. IT will surely get hit.
Those dependent more on domestic sector will be relatively safe.

I see lot of hard things happening in cities like Bangalore and Pune, which are one of the biggest hubs of IT.

I see lot of hard things happening in cities like Bangalore and Pune, which are one of the biggest hubs of IT.
Already started -
no appraisals in many companies.
have seen layoffs also.
this is beginning and it will increase for sure.

Thread Starter #28

Which companies are doing layoffs [cry]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #30

Surfer whybhai can these companies sue you [surprise]

Top Bottom