The Mighty Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Drives In [210+ BHP Remap]

Thread Starter #46
Re: The Mighty Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Drives In [3K Kms Crossed]

3k in such short time. I hope XUV is not getting Step Motherly treatment. [;)]
err well, i must admit XUV running has come down a bit - since this beastie arrived - its at 42k now[roll]:redface:

DIY- Plug and Play

DIY-Cruise Control is straight plug & play. This option is provided to Indian Pajero Sport, but not offering. Mitsubishi marketing is not appealing.

Thread Starter #48

The DIY was a pretty easy affair, why dont you open a few screwson the steering and check if you have a blue cable underneath the silver panel - if you have it, there is a good probability it can be done easy. I took the same risk and the total affair cost me less than 10k!

Hi IR, what is your opinion about cabin space, particularly shoulder Space?
The width gradually reduces as when moves to top. This is good for aero-dynamic. Someone mentioned to me that shoulders meet when two strong guys goes to front seat.

20140219_061757.jpg

Thread Starter #50

Hi IR, what is your opinion about cabin space, particularly shoulder Space?
The width gradually reduces as when moves to top. This is good for aero-dynamic. Someone mentioned to me that shoulders meet when two strong guys goes to front seat.
View attachment 127566
Let me split up cabin space as in front row, second row, third row.

Front seats obviously no issues it provides a great view, driver seats are electrically adjustable. I dont quite understand your front seat comment about 2 strong guys ?

Second row is very average as the width is lesser than say an xuv or fortuner - 3 average size adults can fit in - if its XXL individuals there will be a tight squeeze.

Third row leg room is adequate but the seat is close to the floor which means your knee points above - its similar in most SUVs in this segment though, no one really has a third row which is as comfortable as a second row, again fortuner third row is slightly wider.

Thread Starter #51

13.69kmpl this tank full and I am a happy monkey, touching 4k kms nearly. Not a whimper to report.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #53

Yay not bad for 2.5 diesel, am driving a jeep compass since last 2 days, I must say suspension is really good but the vehicle doesn't have appeal plus it's a petrol baah!

I am already missing the paj sport

Thread Starter #56

thanks Dharmesh, OT but i was driving the exact same colour ! Cheers!Compass is a like compact suv version of the cherokee.

thanks Dharmesh, OT but i was driving the exact same colour ! Cheers!Compass is a like compact suv version of the cherokee.
OT but Grand Cherokee, is highest selling SUV in Australia at the moment, although being unreliable and issues with spares not available on time. [evil]

Thread Starter #58

Not driven a recent cherokee, albeit an old one long back, honestly didnt like. Jeep Compact same thing - has great ride quality thats about it.

Btw coming back to thread, the paj has been idling a few weeks thanks to my frequent travel, all dusty and longing to get back on road.

IMG_20140326_105159.jpg

and the first thing i did after a 35 hour travel was to get a nice shower, na not me but the paj first!

IMG_20140326_110733.jpg

Your Paj in Red looks majestic indeed.
I too was thinking of getting my beast DRLed. But certainly not 6 of them, just a pair would do the job.:biggrin:[drive]

Top Bottom