Pictures of Nicely Modified Rides!

Wow!!

The skirts are innova are the best I have seen.

It suits Innova well & doesn't look like after market job.

And pearlescent colored civic ? It should look great. Will be glowing :)

Yes the Innova is looking good but still i don prefer those!! Innova is not a car to be fitted with skirts and stuff!! We have many cars for that purpose!!

And Civic must have looked great!

Looks great IMO!! The exhausts are looking sporty! Why is that you take pictures of most of cars in front of wine shops!!:lol!:

cooldhaya,the answer for your question is simple.Until now,we don't have many modified cars and exotics running in Pondy.So,people travel to pondy from various districts and states for the following reasons,
1)You get cheaper products(tax free)
2)As you all know,low cost of alcohols.
3)A place with devotional/peace and a scenic area.
Thats why people come to pondy.The guys,who came in the swift carried a case of beer from the local wine shop,and there were many guys like 8 or 9 guys,they looked like college students(teenagers).This car had interiors painted in silver,red and orange color.

Too bad that the teenagers waste their money! And hope that he doesn cause any mishaps due to his careless drunken driving!!

Ilango,I have never tasted a drop of alcohol till now,and will not in the future,but,I have went to nearly all bars in pondy with my college friends.My last outing with friends was about 2 years ago,there after,wherever i go,i always go alone.
The place where i shot this swift was the on way where i play snooker.

Ilango,I have never tasted a drop of alcohol till now,and will not in the future,but,I have went to nearly all bars in pondy with my college friends.My last outing with friends was about 2 years ago,there after,wherever i go,i always go alone.
The place where i shot this swift was the on way where i play snooker.

I meant the same hehe!

And am too same.

Yeah near my err build office!

cooldhaya,100 feet road,gandhi road,45 feet road, and many other roads named after politicians and freedom fighters exists in ever district.
No,I haven't posted it before,but,it is a similar color getz.It was modified by SS concept.I have seen a few swifts and other cars in chennai with SS concept sticker on them.I guess it is in Bangalore,as this Getz is a KA registered car.And the Getz which i have posted earlier is also a KA registered car.

Top Bottom