How Did You Discover TAI?

Well same like teamsachin I was searching for tata safari/Merlin/ strome and Scorpio and like many others landed on the black site first to be honest there was very good info there so tried registering there and was rejected reasons- some answers from me were not satisfactory , well I thought iam not a very educated man so maybe I didn't write properly so thought of writing in more detail and again I got rejected by then I thought wow I can pass IIT and IAS exams more easily then their membership entrance .
Saw there that the info was/ is really nice but the mods act, behave and are treated like some international celebrities . And seriously In Today's world who cares ?
Googled again came to this site in 10 mins flat was a member since then iam here and will be here allways .
TAI seems to be more like family to me now and iam so thankful that I made many freinds too and look forward to make some more
+100 Raja. My experience was the same exactly like you and even to pass the test at that Black site I was seriously searching for a coaching center and did not find one[cry] and I do not regret to be there and I am happy to be on TAI[clap]

Well, i was searching information on Tata Safari storme some time back on google and found the thread "tata safari officially breaks the cover". Found the discussion very interesting and then i registered myself to TAI.

I was looking for modification of a car to convertible, or cheap convertible cars and a gearless scooter later. My main interest was in computers but wanted to know about cars too, so registered the second time in visited TAI.

I was planning to buy my new sedan and started to roam around most of the car related websites . Then , I forgot how, I came across TAI and got registered . Feeling Fantastic here.

Last edited:
I was randomly searching for a car related website after being rejected by the Black site twice and thank god I ended with TAI and was privileged to read "Mahindra XUV5OO: "The Dark Knight" Buying and Ownership Experience" by Iron Rock and instantly I registered and here I am part of this awesome family called TAI, Thanks guys for letting me a part of this lovely family.

Well my story goes this way. At that time already booked my PUNTO and searching online for good seat covers. And via Google search , one of the link landed me to TAI and then I started going through the all the reviews and various threads on TAI and finally decided to register here on 19th Nov 2011, the same I was about to get delivery of my PUNTO.

I was randomly searching for a car related website after being rejected by the Black site twice and thank god I ended with TAI and was privileged to read "Mahindra XUV5OO: "The Dark Knight" Buying and Ownership Experience" by Iron Rock and instantly I registered and here I am part of this awesome family called TAI, Thanks guys for letting me a part of this lovely family.
Travelprone glad to hear that and look forward to hear more about your rides, which mitsubishi do you own - hoping to see a writeup ?

It was 18th March just the day before the delivery of My Swift :) . Was looking Instructions for Decoding VIN NUMBER for my new Vehicle and also for how to Do a PDI yourself . Went to many Other Forum's Was not satisfied . then i found TAI . Was stuck For hours , Later on That day office work Called Upon and i got busy . forgot to Add TAI to my FAVS . The next day Got the Delivery of my vehicle [clap] . took all my time to admire it . came back to forums to Tell my Tale . was searching and searching for which forum should i opt for . and i came to TAI . That's It . I became a FAN [:D]. Registered TO TAI right away ..
BTW I am Still pending with my Ownership Experience . will post it today [;)]

Regards
Jatin

I was searching for New Manza ' longterm'ownership reviews on net.On other forums New manza reviews were not available. On typing it on google search window found Ilango's and HR's reviews which were informative enough .Hence decided to join.

Top Bottom