Remove The Dome Light Glass

DSC05537.JPG

Unscrew The Whole Dome light Compartment

DSC05539.JPG

DSC05540.JPG

Unscrew the Door Sensor as we are connecting the door sills to the sensors

DSC05541.JPG

DSC05542.JPG

Thick Wires were used for better safety and insulation :)

DSC05548.JPG

Removing Side Beeding For Routing the wire

DSC05549.JPG

Wire Inserted through the dome light Compartment for routing
DSC05550.JPG

As the wire alone didn't make it's way to the side beeding a thick steel wire was used to tie the wire and pull from the side beeding to route it towards it :)

DSC05558.JPG

DSC05557.JPG

DSC05556.JPG

Finally Wire is routed through the dome light compartment to the side beeding :)

DSC05560.JPG

The Door sills came with inbuilt Fuse compartment,so no extra work was needed from our side to protect the whole circiut :)

DSC05561.JPG

Sleeves were inserted to prevent the wires being cut off while routing it through the side beeding
DSC05563.JPG

Masking tape were used on the screwdriver to prevent scratches on the paint :)

DSC05566.JPG

Routing wire and fixing the sill position :)

DSC05567.JPG

Removing the side panel

DSC05568.JPG

DSC05569.JPG

DSC05573.JPG

Connecting the wire routed via dome light to the sill wires and connected it with sleeves, secured [;)]

DSC05581.JPG

Cleaning the area where the door sill is decided to the sticked

DSC05583.JPG

It came with nice adhesive :D

DSC05585.JPG

Fixing the Door sills [clap]

DSC05586.JPG

Putting the door sensors back and Screwing it [;)]

DSC05587.JPG

DSC05589.JPG

Similarly Do the same for the rest three doors

Last edited:
Its great., I was tried to take a connection from roof light for my under dash leds., But I am failed to route wires through roof panel., At last I connected it to the accessories with separate switch :)

Last edited:

deville_56

Honoured Member
Its great., I was tried to take a connection from roof light for my under dash leds., But I am failed to route wires through roof panel., At last I connected it to the accessories with separate switch :)
Drawing wire from Alto dome is pretty easy, just remove the A-piller cladding.

Thread Starter #67
DIY 3M Clear Door Handles Paint Scratches Protective Film

Got these 3M Readymade Stickers from Ebay

HONDA AMAZE 3M Clear Door Handles Paint Scratches Protective Film | eBay

DSC05608.JPG

DSC05609.JPG

Remove the stickers and apply Colin in it to avoid Air bubbles while sticking

DSC05610.JPG

DSC05611.JPG

Gently Place it on the Door Handle Scoop and Slowly Squeeze out the Colin from it using a microfibre cloth

DSC05612.JPG

DSC05613.JPG

DSC05614.JPG

DSC05615.JPG

Finally The stickers have been Placed [clap]

DSC05618.JPG

DSC05620.JPG

DSC05623.JPG

and yes, the first accident happened :( one idiotic lorry driver coming on the opposite lane on a corner took the corner so close and it was a bus stop and i was waiting behind the bus, taking people and the rear end of the lorry same so close and hit my right side ORVM. This is the only thing caused luckkily and all other fucntion's of the mirror is working perfectly [:)].

The whole set of ORVM cost nearly 4K and is there any way to save it because, it's totally worthless changing ORVM for a minor crack [frustration][cry]

View attachment 101402
Did you do anything for the broken orvm ?

Any plans for mods on your car in the future??

Last edited by a moderator:
Vishnu,

Good DUI on the Door sill plates..Good amount of picture to understand what you did..Looking forward for more posts from you on the mods you are going to perform..Do Keep posted

Hi Vishnu ,
I have booked my Amaze idtec EMT on 25th April. The dealer promised me delivery within this month end . But he tells me to receive whichever color comes. i have ordered for silver one. In the base model only three colors black , white and silver.
i feel frustrated now , even after waiting for nearly 4 months , i may not get the desired color. [frustration] Wat can be the solution for this .. any suggestions? Am from Trichy , Tamilnadu . Only one dealer available here . CAPITAL HONDA

I you can't get the color you want don't buy the car. It's not worth it. This is a big ticket item. I simply can't understand how one could compromise on the color of a car.

If you've a wife or a girl friend, ask her what color car she would love to have. Go by that. For all you know, you might get an option of more than one color.

The bottom line remains, don't compromise on big ticket items. And remember you're not buying an Audi, you're buying a consumer grade car. It's just that we're a bit crazy. I am also going thru a similar dilemma.

inian, as rafian said, don't compromise on the colour of car. Everytime you see/step into you car, you should feel satisfied instead of regret. If you have paid the advance and booked the car, the dealer should supply the car the one you've chosen at the time of booking. The filthy dealers might be too cozy when they were getting overwhelming demand for a particular car/automobile. We've already seen this kind of trend when the swift was released.

If you don't get the color you desired, you may see the other options like going other town for that car or you may also see the other cars too. But never compromise. :)

Last edited:

deville_56

Honoured Member
Hi Vishnu ,
I have booked my Amaze idtec EMT on 25th April. The dealer promised me delivery within this month end . But he tells me to receive whichever color comes. i have ordered for silver one. In the base model only three colors black , white and silver.
i feel frustrated now , even after waiting for nearly 4 months , i may not get the desired color. [frustration] Wat can be the solution for this .. any suggestions? Am from Trichy , Tamilnadu . Only one dealer available here . CAPITAL HONDA
Contact customer care. It helped once there was shortage for Jazz.

Thread Starter #75
Vishnu,

Good DUI on the Door sill plates..Good amount of picture to understand what you did..Looking forward for more posts from you on the mods you are going to perform..Do Keep posted
Thankyou Bro :)

Hi Vishnu ,
As per Deville_56 said, contacting customer care would sometimes help :), even after waiting 4 long months and you are not eligible to get the desired colour ?[frustration] Sad

Top Bottom