Car & Manufacturer Wise Monthly Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skoda sales is un beleivable!

Why the guy who came with me for TD said, But i didn't beleive it.

Now its Official!

Well as I said I wasn't too happy with the cruze numbers.But I got into some talks with GM officials who inform me that their were delivery constraints in November.They have a lot of pending orders lying with them!!

Mahindra-Renault's sedan 'Logan', however, recorded a seven per cent decrease in sales at 279 units in November this year compared with 300 units in the same month last year
Why logan is selling only 279?? At this rate, this will finish in next 6 month time.

350Z

Core Team
Skoda Nov sales

SkodaAuto India today announced a record growth of 183 % in sales for the month of November 2009 over November 2008. SkodaAuto India’s total sales for November 2009 stood at 1425 units as against 504 units in November, 2008.

Source - Skoda
That is an impressive growth for Skoda Auto.

Ford India registered a 13.5 per cent growth in year on year sales in November 2009 as compared to the corresponding period last year. It sold 2,520 units in November 2009 as against 2,219 units during November 2008.
After Fiesta price drop and Introduction of Special Edition, This was quite expected.

Well as I said I wasn't too happy with the cruze numbers.But I got into some talks with GM officials who inform me that their were delivery constraints in November.They have a lot of pending orders lying with them!!
So, How much deliveries for Cruze are Pending?

Why logan is selling only 279?? At this rate, this will finish in next 6 month time.
We must see a better figure next month, After huge price cut.
Mahindra-Renault will not let the Logan die so easily, That is why an all new version is coming soon. Here is link to it's thread.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Skoda Auto sales up 183% in November

"The launch of the all-new Skoda Superb and the new Laura in the Indian markets have been the main drivers behind SkodaAuto India's record increase in sales. The all-new Superb, in particular, continues to outperform expectations," Skoda Auto India Board Member (Sales and Marketing) Thomas Kuehl said.
"We are considering a price hike between Rs 10,000 and Rs 20,000 on all cars in the coming month. This rise is being considered due to various inflationary pressures and increase in raw material costs," Kuehl said.
Skoda India is a subsidiary of Skoda Auto (Volkswagen Group), a leading car manufacturer in Europe.
The company has a network of 62 dealerships across the country and has sold over 79,440 units since November 2001.

Source : MSN

Car sales in India rose an annual 61 per cent in November year-on-year basis.

Firms sold 133,687 cars in the month compared with 83,121 units a year ago, data from the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers showed.

Sales of trucks and buses, a gauge of economic activity, doubled to 40,847 units in November from 20,631 a year earlier.

Arun

Suspended
Car sales in India rose an annual 61 per cent in November year-on-year basis.

Firms sold 133,687 cars in the month compared with 83,121 units a year ago, data from the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers showed.

Sales of trucks and buses, a gauge of economic activity, doubled to 40,847 units in November from 20,631 a year earlier.
And people talk about recession.

But isn't this just adding to our problems? Even the afternoon face jams now. Just scrap [literally] the old cars now!

Thread Starter #88
Any idea what's the break-up of Linea and Punto sales for Nov'09? Looks like Fiat sales have fallen a little bit from the previous month.

Vroom

No break-up available yet[cry].
November sales were down for almost all the cars compare to Oct month. Nov month sales historically has been low compared to Oct. This is the reason everybody comapres from last year same month.

Thread Starter #90
Thanks RSM. But then I guess that's not a decent comparison because Nov'08 was bad due to recession.

Vroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom