Pictures of Nicely Modified Rides!

Nicely modded ride. Why dont you add a review of your ride in the Ownership review section and let us know more about your car.

@Naveen: Nice mods friend.The alloys look appropriate.

TAINZ,
here are some more

Innova Projector headlamps in Chrome-finish

Innova Projector headlamps in Carbon-finish:

Courtesy: Maxaudio

Last edited:
@AHI- Its Naveen
These headlamps will really look good on Innova. Add to it some cool alloys and Innova will look a stunner.

the accord is looking great except for the scratches and dirt. The guy should have spent some on its mantainence as black colour demands washing and polish.

350Z

Core Team
Accord is a nice tuner friendly car to modify but it's genes being of a Luxury sedan, I don't prefer such modifications on it, Though the one by Autopsyche looks cool -:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Wow this Accord looks great! But this car being a luxury sedan am not much impressed with these works. These works on some sedans and hatches would have been great!

BTW why is the engine covered with some material??

This one looks great. Even i dont like such loud mods on a luxury sedan like Accord. They look great on sedans like City, Lancer.

I found this car 5yrs back in delhi,as far as I remember in Chanakyapuri area.the mod is good but such mods are not recommended for premium sedans like accord, specially over the bonnet.

The cover over the bonnet is a protective covering to prevent water and other foreign particles to get in unnecessarily through the bonnet gaps,which may develop with time,its a precautionary measure for these mods

Last edited:
Pics of modified Innovas

This is a thread for pics of modified Innovas in India.
There are many Innovas modified in other countries,but,I think there must be a thread for modified Innovas in India.
The pics might be your capture,or your friend's captures,or taken from other sources.

Attachments

Top Bottom