Tata Motors (Passenger Vehicles): Auto Expo 2020 Coverage

Hornbill is a sure hit, but it could kill both tiago and altroz
Would be interesting to see how it's going to be priced
Will it sit above or below altroz, kuv starts below 5. Tata needs one such car which sells close to 10 k and this could be the one, once they get such a product every other model will get a boost. Products are good just have to change people's perceptions. Nothing better than good looking suvs to do that, tata should launch Sierra into a segment slightly below creta and follow that with all new nexon and if possible a kwid rival.

Brilliant produts and presentation.
Quite like the choice of colours and the understated classy designs that they are belting out with audacious consistency .Hats off Mr.Pratap Bose .
The tiago tigor and the harrier are launched in eye catching colours. Visible improvements in fit and finish and that solid feel.
I still feel they need to offer more variety on their petrol engines, maybe offer a second option from tigor onwards.
Great marketing strategy this time.

I don't find the Sierra stunning, it's just an okay and impractical design, I felt the same with nexon concept and it turned out to be a weird one, hbx and harrier are stunning, only bad thing on harrier is it's plasticy grill else it's a word class design. The problem with Sierra is that rear can't be made like that unless it is a closed rear glass, I don't think people who are singing praises now will appreciate a three door car or a car with an unopenable rear window.
What is the length of this concept, tata was earlier looking for cherry platform since alfa platform was not suitable for creta size suvs.

I don't find the Sierra stunning, it's just an okay and impractical design, I felt the same with nexon concept and it turned out to be a weird one, hbx and harrier are stunning, only bad thing on harrier is it's plasticy grill else it's a word class design. The problem with Sierra is that rear can't be made like that unless it is a closed rear glass, I don't think people who are singing praises now will appreciate a three door car or a car with an unopenable rear window.
What is the length of this concept, tata was earlier looking for cherry platform since alfa platform was not suitable for creta size suvs.
Well said, for a Sierra to be launched with similar big window glass without any opening means, they need to plonk in stonker of an AC. having said that personally I like that Sierra Window Big window. This car if at all it comes, may only come in 2022. Any thing earlier, I will be shocked. So till then, I am sure Tata designers and engineers would find a viable solution,

Size wise I feel that car seems to be as big as Creta or seltos.

Top Bottom