Need To Buy New Car Under ₹8 Lakh: Suggestions Please

Thread Starter #16
Thanks. Does anyone know the waiting period of these cars?
Does it vary by the dealer and the city? How can i get the car as early as possible?

I'm looking to buy car, and i think i can't afford a very costly one right now. My budget is within 8L, and for some unknown reason i want not to buy the ones like i10, i20 and Alto etc., I prefer some car like Baleno. But, i'm not sure. The maintenance should be low, but yes, with the petrol prices, i should ride a little. That means the mileage should be good enough. I prefer the ones which are solidly built, not the ones like Kia which are not so often heavy weighing.

My usage will mostly be in the city limits, and i prefer to buy on EMI. Please let me know what i can do, and what cars i can check out.
you should check out ignis alpha and honda amaze.both are good cars.ignis is small and it will be super fun to drive in city with good mileage,it has much better engine then tata cars (no offence to tata owners) its reliable, you will get all the creature comfort,will be easy to park,its good on highways too.its build quality is better then few other marutis,tata cars are 5 star rated but they do have thier own niggles.ana tata ass is hit or miss.
another option is s variant of honda amaze nice sedan with good looks and 4star safety..

Top Bottom