Monthly Discounts & Schemes On Indian Cars

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Motors - Exclusive Offers

The offer received on WhatsApp to me. So please check at the dealers at your end if same offer is available there.

Screenshot_20240415_175155.jpg

Screenshot_20240415_175306.jpg
///

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hyundai Venue, Alcazar get up to Rs 55,000 in discounts this month

Hyundai’s SUV portfolio sees significant discounts and benefits during the first month of the new fiscal year. Hyundai dealers are offering discounts on the Venue compact SUV, the sportier Venue N Line, the Alcazar, Tucson and Kona Electric. However, the Exter and Creta, both popular models, do not get any benefits during the month of April.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios, i20, Verna and Aura get up to Rs 48,000 discount

Hyundai is offering benefits of up to Rs 48,000 this month on models such as the Grand i10 Nios, i20, Aura and the Verna. The benefits can be availed in the form of cash discounts, corporate benefits and exchange bonuses. The company is also offering attractive benefits on its SUV line-up, which you can read about here.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Honda City, Amaze, Elevate get up to Rs 1.15 lakh off this month

Honda India is offering a raft of discounts across its model lineup, which consists of the Amaze, City, City hybrid and the recently launched Elevate. Read on to know how much you can save on a new Honda this month.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Mahindra XUV300 discounts increase to Rs 1.79 lakh on MY2023 stock

Even in the fifth month of 2024, Mahindra still seems to have a decent backlog of unsold MY2023 SUVs – including the XUV400 EV, XUV300, XUV700 and Scorpio-N – which has prompted the massive discounts and benefits on these models to continue. In fact, the big cash discounts on the MY2023 XUV700 and Scorpio-N remain the same, while benefits on the XUV300 have increased. Here’s how much you could save on your new Mahindra SUV this month. Do note that there are no discounts available on the Scorpio, newly launched XUV 3XO, and the Thar, during May 2024.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Maruti Grand Vitara gets discounts of up to Rs 74,000 this May

Maruti Suzuki Nexa dealers are offering cash discounts, exchange bonuses and other benefits on most of its line-up. Barring the Invicto MPV, all Nexa cars are being offered with discounts this month.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Maruti Swift gets Rs 38,000 discounts ahead of new model launch

Maruti Suzuki Arena dealers are offering a range of benefits this month including cash discounts, exchange bonuses and other benefits on models like Alto K10, S-Presso, Wagon R, Celerio, Swift and Dzire. The Ertiga is the only Maruti Suzuki Arena car that is not available with any discounts in May.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Nexon EV gets discounts of up to Rs 75,000 on MY2023 stock

Tata Motors is offering attractive benefits on the Nexon EV and Tiago EV in May, including exchange benefits, corporate offers and a 'green bonus' – an incentive for customers who opt for electric vehicles. Read on to see how much you can save on the purchase of a new Nexon EV or Tiago EV.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hyundai Exter listed with discounts for the first time

Hyundai is offering cash discounts, exchange bonuses and corporate discounts on the i20, Grand i10 Nios and Venue. However, what's more interesting is that the Exter compact SUV is offered with an exchange bonus for the first time. Do note that models like the Verna, Creta, Alcazar and Tucson are not available with benefits this month.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Harrier, Safari MY2023 stock continues to get over Rs 1 lakh in discounts

Despite the start of a new fiscal year, it seems like Tata dealerships still have significant inventory of not just 2023 models, but also have remaining stock of pre-facelift SUVs. This is why there are still tremendous discounts available on the pre-facelift Nexon, Harrier and Safari, considerable benefits on facelifted MY2023 models – the aforementioned SUVs, plus the Punch, Altroz, Tiago and Tigor – and decent discounts on MY2024 models. Here’s how much you could potentially save on your new Tata car or SUV this month.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Volkswagen Virtus gets discount of up to Rs 1.40 lakh on MY2023 stock

Volkswagen dealerships across the country are offering sizeable discounts in May, with all models – Virtus, Taigun and the Tiguan – listed with benefits. Read on to see how much you can save on the purchase of a new Volkswagen this month.

Read

Top Bottom